Thursday, April 5, 2007

SUB FM - BunZer0 show - Special annoucement !

Well

As some of you probably know, i have serious troubles with my Internet at the moment.

Me upload is more than weak.
As i waz not even able to broadcast in 24k last week, Sub Fm management and myself decided to avoid live streaming from my camp since i'll have a brand new connexion and isp.

The new one will be installed the 9th of may, so if everything goes well i will be back on the live ting for the 10th of Mayl, same time (6GMT / 7 For Belgium), same station, the mighty www.subfm.com

IN THE MEANTIME, SubFm will play some of specific recordings i'll do to replace my show.
WOn't be a live ting so 5's and reloads will be a bit difficult to apply ;-)

I already miss a lot the live show but i think it is much better like that cause listening to buffers is not a cool ting, right ?

So, stay tuned and it is just a few missing live shows Wink

Cheers

No comments: